Smoke damage restoration in Denver is a practice that has continued to advanced steadily throughout the past few years. With new technologies available, Denver restoration specialists are now able to do a lot more to protect your home from the aftermath of fire damage and especially long term smoke damage:
- Smoke damage restoration companies have been incorporating advanced air purification technology in their processes for quite a while now. Advanced, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters and activated carbon filters are used to effectively capture and remove smoke particles and odors from the indoor air.
- Ozone generators have become more widely used in smoke damage restoration. Ozone treatment helps eliminate stubborn smoke odors by breaking down and neutralizing odor-causing molecules.
- Thermal fogging is a technique where a deodorizing agent is heated and then dispersed as a fog. This fog can penetrate deep into porous materials, neutralizing smoke odors effectively.
- Hydroxyl generators are machines that produce hydroxyl radicals, which are powerful oxidizing agents. They can be used to deodorize and purify the air without the need for occupants to vacate the premises.
- Ultrasonic cleaning has also gained popularity in smoke damage restoration. This method uses high-frequency sound waves to create tiny bubbles that gently remove soot and smoke residue from delicate and hard-to-clean items.
- Some smoke damage restoration products now even incorporate nanotechnology, which allows for better penetration of surfaces and more efficient removal of smoke particles and odors. Get the help you need with these Denver restoration specialists at https://www.hrsrs.com/.